Friday, May 11, 2007

Wikipedia Edit: Entourage (#4)



Well, this might be my most poignant wiki edit yet. After several grueling days of painstaking research and deep contemplation, I have finally decided on my last edit for Entourage. It was one of the hardest, most thought provoking decisions I've ever had to make in my life. Keeping the, "...choices we make now may shape our lives forever," adage in mind, I went ahead and removed an extra period that was mistakenly added in the Episodes section. Honestly, I feel completely drained...

In all seriousness, this was my one grammatical edit for Entourage. No, it wasn't compelling, but it cleaned up the page and was definitely necessary. Additionally, the edit should exhibit my keen eye, meticulous nature, and close attention to detail for my future employer...so this was significant after all.

Check it:
Episodes

No comments: