Monday, May 14, 2007

Wikipedia Edit: Red Hot Chili Peppers (#4)

I slightly revised the Chili Peppers wikipedia to correct a grammatical error in the introduction. Technically, it might not have been a "grammitical error" per se (after all, I am no english major), but the sentence changed tenses and sounded rather awkward. I reworked it a little bit to make it sound more natural. I was surprised that no other editors picked up on this earlier, it seemed to really stand out to me. With that said, this is sadly my last edit for the band I love so much. It's been a good ride though....

Check it: Intro
"In the process, Frusciante became uncomfortable with the new found success of the band, abruptly parting from the group in the late summer of 1992."
Revised:
--> "In the process, Frusciante became uncomfortable with the new found success of the band and abruptly left the group in the late summer of 1992."

No comments: