Thursday, May 3, 2007

Wikipedia Edit: Red Hot Chili Peppers (2nd Edit)


After briefly listening to my beloved "Chili Peppers", I was again compelled to edit their article on Wikipedia. If you've read my previous post on this band, you already know how I feel about these guys. If you haven't read it yet, lets just say, I'm a pretty big fan. Before I get carried away praising my childhood (and very possibly my adulthood) idols, let me get straight to the point. I recently bought one of their previously unreleased b-sides from itunes for $1.99, a bargain price for what I got in return. This new track, "I'll Be Your Domino," was created during the Stadium Arcadium recording sessions but unfortunately never made it to the album. While the song is not their best, and certainly not my favorite, it represents the band's creativity, especially commendable this late in their career, and their commitment to continously evolving and growing their sound, a staple of the band since they first started. They are true artists whose passionate dedication to perfecting their craft is really quite admirable.


The edit can be found at:
Stadium Arcadium (2006 - Present)
"The band has recently released a new song, for sale on itunes, entitled, "I'll Be Your Domino," a b-side from their album, Stadium Aradium. "

No comments: