Thursday, May 3, 2007

Wikipedia Edit: 300 (2nd Edit)


I just recently made my second edit for 300, a highly stylized film directed by Zach Synder and based on Frank Miller's graphic novel. I have already confessed my love for the film and breifly discussed the impact this film, with its overwhelming box office success and vivid CGI landscapes, may have on the future of the movie industry. My recent edit is certainly not as profound, but it nonetheless adds some value to the article. In the, "Marketing," section of the article, I added a comment regarding how the official movie trailer was broadcast on Apple.com in the fall of 2006. This is actually where I got my first glimpse of this visual masterpiece. I remember how captivated I was by it, and how unbelievably upset I was that I would have to wait 6 months to finally see it in the theaters.

View the edit: Marketing
"This trailer found its way to Apple.com in the fall of 2006 where it received considerable exposure. "

No comments: