Monday, May 7, 2007

Wikipedia Edit: Entourage (#3)


Before I enlighten my readers as to the nature of my wiki-edit, I must first comment on how spectacular the show was last night (Sunday, May 6th). The writers for the show simply do not get enough credit for their truly brilliant scripts and clever story lines. Each new episode seems better than the last and makes one wonder what could possibly be next.

With that said, I would like take a look back at last week's episode, "Gotcha," that featured cameo performances by C-list, has-been actor Pauly Shore (still hilarious in his own right) and dominant UFC fighter Chuck Liddell. Mr. Liddell's intimidating presence was a perfectly histerical contrast to Drama's feminine antics. Though Drama tries to mask his insecurities with a pseudo movie star bravado, it is clear that he is not much more than a big softie. I'm glad the show decided to highlight this through his interactions with Chuck. This also gave me an opportunity to add Chuck Liddell to the list of cameo appearances on the Entourage wikipedia website. Check out my edit here: Guests and Cameos.

3 comments:

Kyle Garis said...

I thought the episode with Chuck Lidell was pretty funny since Drama had no idea who he was. It was a good episode but I think that was Pauly Shore's 2nd or 3rd appearance on the show and I'm not sure how much more of Pauly I can handle. Another recent celebrity appearance/cameo was Artie Lange the other week.

Dan Sefrin said...

I loved the episode too, but I completely agree, I don't know how much more Pauly Shore I can take. Thanks for the heads up on Artie Lange as well, I might have to make another edit. Take care.

MiKe5 said...

I am happy to see more and more celebrity appearances on 'Entourage.' The only major celebrity appearance from last season was Seth Green, who although I was glad to see get the (____) beaten out of him, I am not a big fan of his work. I was glad to see Artie Lange on the show last week. Being an avid fan of the 'Howard Stern Show,' it was nice to see him on screen doing something other then commenting on girls breasts.