Monday, May 14, 2007

Wikipedia Edit: 300 (#4)

This was not only my last 300 edit, but my last wikipedia edit as well. Wow, this semester really flew by. In fact, college really flew by. However, it's funny that I can still remember lessons I learned in 9th grade English class. This class was a wake up call and a half. A smart, somewhat abrasive teacher by the name of Dr. McMahon flipped my literary world upside down. He was very strict and sometimes overly critical, but he was one of the best teachers I've ever had. I will never forget, for as along as a I live, that periods and commas go inside parenthesises. Come on wiki-editors, you guys are better than that. I guess I can't blame you though. After all, you weren't educated at the prestigious Monroe Woodbury Public High school (of Fine Arts??).

Look at this mess: Soundtrack

No comments: